There are many reasons why you may need an instant loan. More so, when you live in a buzzing city like Pune where education and luxury may come at a cost. Personal loans are easy to get, but they come with a high interest rate. So, what do you do in such a scenario? Well, you simply apply for a loan against property in Pune and get the much-needed financial assistance.
What Is Loan Against Property (Lap)?
If you have a house in Pune, you can easily mortgage it to get a loan. The loan comes with a low rate of interest and is approved instantly. The loan amount is usually equal to or less than the value of the property you are mortgaging. However, it depends on whether you are a salaried or self-employed person. It’s a simple type of loan that you can repay through easy monthly instalments.
Finding A Good Loan Against Property
Some excellent lenders like Bajaj Finserv offer pre-approved mortgage loans to make the experience smoother for you. Bajaj Finserv brings you pre-approved offers for mortgage loan, home loan, EMI finance on different products, and other financial services. Not only does this help you get the loan quickly, but also makes the transaction simple. All you have to do is provide some basic data and offers.
Features and Benefits
- High value: You can get a loan of up to Rs.1 crore as a salaried individual when you apply for a loan against property in Pune. This is quite a large sum and allows you to clear a financial roadblock with ease.
- Less paperwork: Since you have a solid collateral, the loan is disbursed very easily. You don’t have to worry about a complicated documentation process. Just a few basic documents are enough for you to get the loan.
- Instant approval: Unlike other types of loans, you get an instant approval on your loan against property. As mentioned above, lenders like Bajaj Finserv also offer pre-approved loans to you that make the process even faster.
- Quick disbursal: Once approved, the loan against property is disbursed within 72 hours. You get the loan amount transferred to your bank account in a completely hassle-free manner.
- Easy repayment options: As mentioned above, a mortgage loan can be repaid with a lot of ease. You can choose to pay the loan back between two and 20 years if you are a salaried individual. You can choose easy monthly instalments that suit your financial capacities and clear the loan conveniently.
- Prepayment option: When you take an loan against property in Pune, you are free to prepay it early at any point of time. You can also make part payments and pay off larger chunks at intervals. The loan provider won’t charge you for these.
- Balance transfer: You can easily transfer your mortgage loan balance from one lender to another other if you get a better rate. The process is quick and uncomplicated. It allows you to get the best loan at the best rate.
- Digital management: Modern-day mortgage loans are easy to access. From applying for the loan to get an approval to paying the EMIs—everything can be done online. This makes the process simple and quick. You get the loan and enjoy all the convenience that you need.
As you can clearly see from the points mentioned above, a loan against property allows you to meet a financial challenge with ease. You can always take a loan against property in Pune. You can borrow as much as you need. Then choose your EMIs carefully and pay your loan back in a simple and relaxed manner. Getting a loan has never been this easy.